Monday, August 20, 2007

I Am OK!

Hari ini genap seminggu aku pulang dari percutian selama lebih seminggu ke Turki. Entry mengenai Turki is still Work In Progress. Sejak pulang ke tempat kerja last Wednesday, banyak yang kena catch up including hundreds of e-mails yang masih belum dibaca. Nak sahaja delete all the e-mails in my inbox whilst I was away. Luckily internal audit scheduled today tidak jadi. Sia-sia sahaja aku kerja di office sehari suntuk on Sunday just to make sure all documents are in order for the audit. Lagipun, I am still sorting out my Turkey pics, all over 600 of them and selecting yang mana sesuai untuk tatapan umum of all ages.

The first question asked by my colleagues when I returned to work - "how's your trip?". I must say it was wonderful. I am glad I went for this trip alone. Other than meeting a lot of people be it locals or travelers from other parts of the world, I had all the time to myself to sort out my thoughts and feelings about someting that has been bothering me. I may not be able to erase it from my mind or life but I have accepted the reality that this is what it meant to be. Hope things will get better, if it doesn't, I know I am still going to be ok.

Menghapus Jejakmu - Peterpan

Ku terus melangkah melupakanmu
Lelah hati perhatikan sikapmu
Jalan pikiranmu buatku ragu
Tak mungkin ini tetap bertahan

Belahan mimpi terasa mengganggu
Ku coba untuk terus menjauh
Belahan hati ku terbelenggu
Ku coba untuk lanjutkan hidup

Engkau bukanlah segala ku
Bukan tempat tuk hentikan langkahku
Usai sudah semua berlalu
Biar hujan menghapus jejakmu

Lepaskan segalanya
Lepaskan segalanya


4 comments:

Xis said...

Nurul
ohh... now I know why "Menghapus Jejakmu" has become your song.. if my guess is right... oh well.. would not say it here.. but I hope you're doing great.. :) *big hug* for you..! :)

Nurul Abid said...

Xis - most probably your guess is right. Pointless if sincerety and honesty are questionable. I am feeling great, thanks.

Rush Murad said...

Nice song ler Nurul......... total agreed with u "pointless if sincerity and honesty are questionable..." kan? take it easy....macam tajuk ur blog 'Life As It Is'.... tak sabar nak tengok pic Turkey nih.....

Nurul Abid said...

Yup, I am taking it pretty well like I have in the past. That's why I am a bit cautious about this kind of thing. Once bitten twice shy.

Entry on Turkey almost ready....:)