Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Noble Cause

I got to know some time last week I have been tagged. Alamak....not again! But when I saw the purpose of this tag is for a noble charitable cause, I decided to do my bit - the least I could do. This project is the brainchild of Blogger Idham where he will donate RM127 to Darul Izzah Orphanage, Bangi on behalf of every person who completes this meme no later than August 26.

The Rule
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of the entry, you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.

The meme is about completing at least 17 out of the following 27 sentences.....

1. A person is only as good as SHE OR HE GETS

2. Friendship is always UNCONDITIONAL ONLY WHEN IT STARTS WITH SINCERETY AT HEART

3. To love is TO ACCEPT SOMEONE WITH HIS OR HER IMPERFECTIONS

4. Money makes me WORK HARD BECAUSE "SEE #19"

5. I miss MY LATE ABAH AND ONYANG

6. My way of saying I care is by BEING THERE DURING GOOD AND ESPECIALLY BAD TIMES

7. I try to spread love and happiness by LOVING AND HAPPY WITH MYSELF FIRST

8. Pick the flowers when IT IS FOR A GOOD REASON

9. To love someone is to SHOW IT MORE THAN JUST SAYING THE 3 WORDS

10. Beauty is IN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, JUST FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES

11. When I was 13, what I remember the most - INAPPROPRIATE TO TELL BUT IT WAS A SIGNIFICANT MILESTONE IN MY LIFE

12. When I was 21, I remember RECEVING MY FIRTS MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

13. I am most happy when THINGS GO MY WAY

14. Nothing makes me happier than KNOWING THAT I HAVE CONTRIBUTED OR PART OF SOMETHING GOOD

15. If I can change one thing, I will not change NOT ONE SINGLE THING

16. If smiles were AS CONTAGIOUS AS LAUGHTER, then I WILL SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could BE LESS JUGDEMENTAL OF OTHERS DIFFERENT FROM US

18. If you want to have INNER PEACE, then STOP FRETTING ON SMALL STUFFS

19. Money is not everything but EVERYTHING NEEDS MONEY

20. The most touching moment I have experienced was WHEN MY LOVED ONES ABANDONED THEIR PLANS AND WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING TO BE WITH ME AT THE HOSPITAL AND I WAS THERE MERELY FOR A MEDICAL CHECK UP AFTER A CAR ACCIDENT

21. I smile when MY HEART SMILES

22. When I am happy, I SUGGEST YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME

23. If only I don't have to BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR MY OWN ACTION, then SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE IN DEEP TROUBLE.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was LENDING MY EARS TO SOME FRIENDS AND LISTENING TO THEIR PROBLEMS

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, "DAMSEL NOT IN DISTRESS"

26. One thing I must do before I die is to live EACH DAY AS IF IT WERE MY LAST

27. Doing this meme, I feel like "SEE #14"

To keep the ball rolling, I am selecting the following bloggers to do their bit of "Tagged For Charity". So folks, the ball is now in your court:-

1. Bila Pena Menari

2. Scusi! Sono Smaritto

3. Shahril Aley

6 comments:

Rush Murad said...

Congrats Nurul!!!!!!!!!! Well said lah.... :P

shahril aley said...

hahaha....nurul kejam...nyesal letak komen in ur c-box tu. klu tak mesti tak kena punye-lah....hehe..nanti2lah ye kak nurul. may be next week kot. boleh?

ZEYN, THE PERPETUAL STRANGER said...

Kak Nurul,

COMPLETED!

Nurul Abid said...

Rush - tenkiu2x

Shahril - it's for a good cause. If u didn't leave comment on my cbox pun, I still will tag u :)

Zeyn - wow...that was fast. Thanks a million buck.

Harajuku PearL said...

good job on the tag!!..:)

Pearl

Nurul Abid said...

Pearl - susah nak jawab soalan tentang diri sendiri lah...but glad I finished it....