Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Office

Hari ni put extra hours at the office. Pukul 8.30 p.m. baru balik. Managed to clear a lot of tasks and did some filings. Aman rasanya sebab takde gangguan. Kalau tidak boss aku jap-jap panggil and a discussion that should take a few minutes dragged sampai berjam-jam sebab dia suka meleret-leret. Aku tekad tak bawak laptop balik so that aku tak teruja to continue work at home. Seronok rasanya duduk kat lokasi cubicle baru ni and I have started to personalize my work area dengan decoration and plants. Tapi my boss said this is temporary and early next year mungkin kena relocate lagi.

The signs I put up continue to receive comments from my colleagues. One said I should just leave it there because everytime she passes and sees the signs, they brought smile to her face. It also caught the attention of one German visitors and he came to my place just to find out who the 'culprit' was and commented 'It's very funny." Some said macam treasure huntlah and I retorted, "Tapi ni takde treasure to collect or giftlah, just me."

Masa aku berjalan through the pantry area to go to another wing, I didn't notice the cleaner was mopping the floor and aku terus jalan through the wet floor, terpelecok lah pulak. Immediately terasa a sharp pain around my ankle. Berhenti sekejap, gosok-gosok kat buku lali tu. Rasanya tersalah urat, jalan pun kena slowdown sikit. Sampai sekarang masih lagi terasa sakitnya. Kena urutlah jawabnya tapi siapa yang boleh urutkan yea....

At lunch, my colleague told me that last nite her husband was robbed at knife point at basement parking KLCC. He was working late and when he was opening the car door, a man pointed a knife at him and told him to surrender his wallet. He did not fight back and did as told. Luckily he was not harmed. Today, KLCC security informed him that his wallet has been found and all his personal documents, credit cards and bank cards remained intact, only cash yang kena kebas - about a few hundred aje. Tak tahulah apa nak jadi dengan dunia sekarang. Jenayah merata-rata, daring sungguh orang-orang ni lakukan jenayah sampai sanggup membunuh.

Minta aku dilindungi Tuhan dari situasi begini. Amin.....



No comments: