Sunday, August 27, 2006

One Quiet Sunday Night

This sms texting took place between 9.05 p.m. to 9.51 p.m, started with an sms sent at 12.51 pm today about watching Actorlympics @ Actor's Studio some time in September.

Tan Sri: Cunt lah, darling
Me: Did you purposely spell cant that way?
Tan Sri: Thats how you make me spell.
Me: Ahhh...blame it on Virgin Mary. The Actorlympic thingy seems to be on hold anyway
Tan Sri: On hold?
Me: Actor's Studio said so. Called them earlier
Tan Sri: What about you? ;)
Me: What about me?
Tan Sri: You on hold too?
Me: On hold, frm wat?
Tan Sri: You are such a tease. You know, you dont fool me. You are naughtier than most girls I know! Nurul, nurul...
Me: Bcoz m not like most gurls u know. He2x
Tan Sri: I have to agree with that. But you have to agree I am right about you
Me: Only on tis 1. Most of other times on other subjects, I agree to disagree.
Tan Sri: I am not interested in being right about HR. YOU are far more fascinating subject.
Me: We'll talk just abt me then the next time we meet ;)
Tan Sri: You read my mind. Over drinks soon. If I am someone you trust, and open conversation is something I look forward to.
Me: Look forward to that 2. Will give you a buzz. Nite2x
Tan Sri: Cheers. Bye

No comments: