Sunday, June 25, 2006

Mencari Jibam

I have been looking for you high and low for the last 2 months. Where are you Jibam?! When I first saw you 10 years ago, I fell in love with you. I regret I did not hold on to you then. I would not have been in such a despair now if I hadn't let you go then. Marayau-rayau aku mencari engkau di Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, bertanya sana-sini samada mereka ada melihat engkau, tapi hampa. How long are you going to leave me like this? Months ago I told a kakak at Kota Damansara Uptown about you, left my name and contact number and pleaded with her to contact me as soon as she found you, but I did not hear anything from her. Last night I went to see that kakak and asked again, she said she spread words about you but to no avail. The kakak said she contacted your publisher but they said they will only publish you again in a month's time.

Can't wait to read stories of your life, happiness and sorrow again, Jibam by Ujang.